Free Divi Landing Page Layout - How to Load and Edit this Beautiful Divi Layout
Who is this article for
- Anyone who owns Divi Den on Demand plugin and want to know how to use it to load the layouts
• Skill level: Easy
• Time to complete: 10+ minutes
Before we start
- This tutorial was made using Legacy Divi Builder. New Divi Experience and Visual builder do not have an option to load a layout directly from the Divi Den Pro. Instead, go to Divi Den Pro dashboard and save the layout from there. Then, go to a page and load the layout from the library instead.
- Make sure that you have the latest versions of WordPress and Divi theme installed. Make sure that DDD plugin is also up to date.
How to install Divi Den on Demand
1. Go to Plugins->Add New.
2. Click Upload plugin, then browse:
Select ZIP file you downloaded and upload it. Click Install now.
When the plugin has been installed, click Activate button to activate it.
Load Divi Den on Demand Landing Freebie layout
While you are on the edit page screen, make sure that Divi page builder is enabled and click Load Layout button:
In the search box, look for "DDD" as shown on the screenshot, and once the layout appears, click the Load button to load it onto the page:
If you've been using our layouts in the past, you know that it was a process of importing the JSON file, loading it on the page from the library and finally adding the CSS.
Now, everything is automated and you can load any layout in just of a few clicks.
You can, however, still use the old way to do it if you prefer.