How to install Sigmund Assistant plugin
Who is this article for?
Anyone who owns the Sigmund Bundle and wants to install the Assistant plugin.
• Skill level: Easy
• Time to complete: 10+ minutes
Before you begin
- Please make sure you have the latest Divi Theme installed. You do not need a child theme for the Sigmund Bundle to function.
NOTE: If you want to make significant code modifications, then please install a Divi child theme as it will become easier to manage.
- Sigmund Assistant plugin automatically adds all CSS & JS code. You do not need to add any of the CSS files from "source files". The only time you will use custom CSS is when you want to customise design of the page and there are no adequate options in section/module settings for that. For more details, please watch our tutorial: "General Overview - How To Change Colours, Styles And Use The Master CSS File - Sigmund Bundle"
- Important: The Sigmund Assistant is a licensed plugin and is downloaded from API downloads sub-menu option under your account. See screenshot below:
Install the plugin: Go to "Plugins" and choose "Add new". Click "Upload Plugin" button. Browse "sigmund-assistant-1-x-x-plugin.zip" file.
Input API key: Once installed, activate the plugin by clicking "Activate Plugin" button. After that, you will have to enter your API license details: API key and API email address.
You can find this information under your Divi Den account menu option, then go to API keys page.
Import Master Library .json: Go to Divi->Divi Library and upload "master-divi-library-import-sigmund-bundle.json" file to Divi library. If installing .json files give you errors, it may be due to upload limit size on your server. First look for the SPLIT files. Unzip the "UNZIP-ME-sigmund-bundle" zip and upload smaller library files under 10mb each. Often this helps to get all library items uploaded in smaller bits. If that does not work then see this How to change the WordPress PHP upload limits
Load layouts & modules: Go to the page where you want Sigmund Bundle loaded and make sure to have The Divi Builder enabled.
1. If you want to load entire page layout, click "Load From Library" link.
2. When you want to load only a single module, click "Add from Library" link below the section.
That's it! All done.