How to create a custom 404 page template
Who is this article for?
Anyone who owns Divi Den Pro and wants to know how to create a custom 404 page template.
See how to create other templates here: Create your own custom Divi Theme templates
• Skill level: Easy
• Time to complete: 5+ minutes
Creating the template
1. Go to Pages > Add New to create a new page:
Add your content by using the back-end or the front-end Divi builder.
You can add any content you would like.
2. Once you've added the content, you need to save the layout to the library.
Click the Page settings, and then choose the "Save To Library" button.
Add any Layout name you would like, such as "Custom 404 page".
Make sure to select 2 categories for this layout: 404 Page and PHP Template. Do not select "divi-den" category.
If you don't have these categories, create them manually first, or, save a premade item and the categories will be automatically created.
3. Go to Divi Den Pro > Theme Builder > WordPress Customizer.
Toggle Divi Den Pro, then toggle 404 Page.
From the drop-down menu, choose the 404 page template you just created, and click the Publish button.
4. To modify and update this custom page template, you can access it any time from the library. Go to Divi > Dlvi library and click on the template to edit it.