How to set up the Divi Den Pro for Multisite use
Who is this article for
- Anyone who owns the Divi Den Pro and wants to set it up for Multisite use
• Skill level: Easy
• Time to complete: 2 minutes
Before you start
- Make sure to have the latest DDP version installed, and WordPress and Divi theme are up to date.
How it's done
Please follow the installation steps below:
- Do not network activate the plugin.
- Go to your Network Admin - Dashboard - Settings - Network Settings - at the bottom of the page please check 'Enable administration menus - Plugins':
Save the changes.
- Login to any of your subsites, go to plugins menu and activate the DDP. Add the license key.
- Do #3 for all your sub-sites.
- Please note that if you plan to migrate sites OR if you are switching from sub-folders to sub-domains at any point, you will need to re-enter the license keys.