How To Install And Activate Divi Den Pro Plugin
Who is this article for?
Anyone who owns the Divi Den Pro and needs help installing it.
• Skill level: Easy
• Time to complete: 10 minutes
Before you begin
- Please make sure you have the latest Divi Theme installed. You do not need a child theme for the Divi Den Pro to function.
NOTE: If you want to make significant code modifications, then please install a Divi child theme as it will become easier to manage.
- Divi Den Pro adds all CSS & functions code. You do not need to add any of the CSS files from "source files". The only time you will use custom CSS is if you want to change colours that cannot be changed in the module settings. For that, you will copy/paste only a small bit of code needed to change something in a module. Use the master CSS colour changer file to find the module - and copy/paste the updated CSS code into the Divi Custom CSS box.
- You don't need any other plugin installed for Divi Den Pro to work. If you already have any assistant plugin installed, see this tutorial: How to Install Divi Den Pro Plugin if You Already Have other Divi Den Assistant Plugins active
- The Divi Den Pro is downloaded from API downloads sub-menu option under your account. See screenshot below:
How to install
Install the plugin: Go to "Plugins" and choose "Add new". Click "Upload Plugin" button. Browse "divi-den-pro-plugin-v1-x-x.zip" file.
Input API key: Once installed, activate the plugin by clicking the "Activate" button. After that, you will need to enter your API license details: API key and API email address.
You can find this information on API keys page.
Load layouts & modules: Go to the page where you want Falkor Bundle loaded and make sure to have The Divi Builder enabled.
1. If you want to load entire page layout, click "Load From Library" link.
2. When you want to load only a single module, click "Add from Library" link below the section.
Customise: Most of the changes you would like to do is possible using module settings. For additional and custom changes, use Master CSS file.
That's it! All done.