The "Try For Free" button does not change to "Save" - How to fix it
Who is this article for
- Anyone who owns the Divi Den Pro and have problems saving layouts or modules.
Skill level: Easy
Time to complete: 5 minutes
Before you start
- Please make sure you have the latest Divi Theme installed and Divi Den Pro is up to date.
- Make sure that Divi Den Pro plugin API key is activated.
#1 The easiest thing you can try, and this usually works, is to click between the layouts, then select This Frame and click Reload Frame.
This might be slightly different depending on the browser you use.
#2 If that doesn't help, it may be the caching issue. Try deactivating any caching on your website. First, go to Plugins, and deactivate any caching plugins you might be using.
- Then, go to Divi > Theme Options. Scroll down and disable "Minify and Combine JS" and "Minify and combine CSS" options.
- Also, go to Divi > Theme Options > Builder > Advanced and disable "Static CSS file generation".
Now go to Divi Den Pro dashboard and hard refresh the page by holding CTRL and pressing F5.
#3 If disabling caching didn't help, try deactivating the Child theme, if you use one. Try switching to parent Divi theme and try then.
If none of that helps, contact our support.