Common problems and Troubleshooting Tips
Who is this article for
- Anyone who owns the Divi Den Pro.
Skill level: Easy
Time to complete: 5 minutes
The "Try For Free" button does not change to "Save"
This is most probably a caching issue. Here are a few things to try:
- Right click between the layouts, click This Frame and then Reload Frame. This is going to reload this frame only and the buttons should now change.
- Deactivate any caching plugins you might be using. Also, disable theme chaching.
- If you use a child theme, switch to Divi theme and try again.
Once done, go to the dashboard page and hard refresh it (CTRL + F5).
To read more about this issue, read this article: The "Try For Free" button does not change to "Save" - How to fix it
Divi builder timeout issue
If you use the Visual Builder to customise pages but it sometime freezes or display Divi Builder Timeout error, there are a few things you can try.
- Try reducing the number of plugins you have installed. This is the most common problem and reducing the plugins usually helps.
- Once again, make sure that caching is deactivated.
- Go to Divi Den Pro dashboard and select System Status tab. Ideally, status for each configuration option shown in the table should be OK. If you see any warning signs, contact your hosting support and ask them to match the recommended value from the table, for that particular config option.
If you have any other issues with your site, contact our support.